The face is the one area of the body that is almost always exposed to the outside elements including wind, sun, and cold, therefore, you need to be extremely careful when it comes to taking care of your facial skin.
What are the benefits of professional facials?
- Facials can reduce fine lines, age spots and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Facials provide a relax time to patients.
- Facials increase the circulation of the blood under the skin, helping new skin cells to grow healthy.
- Facials provide deeper exfoliation and cleansing than the ones you can achieve at home.
- Facials will help the skin products you use to work more effectively.
- Facials restore hygiene levels.
- Facials fight external factors that may have an effect on the skin (such as; malnutrition, the sun, pollution, smoking) which can cause the skin to appear dry.
- Facials balance oil and hydration to reach a perfect skin condition.
- Facials decrease pore size and decongests obstructed pores allowing the skin to breathe.
So how often are facials necessary?
This answer depends on skin types and issues that come individually. On average, facials are ideal once a month because your stratum corneum will completely renew itself approximately every 28 days, during that time your skin cells are constantly being renewed, to replace the older cells, so If you get a good facial your skin cells will begin to replicate the new healthier cells, giving you a better complexion. The skin will be extremely thankful and properly maintained with this deep cleaning procedure every month or as a top every two months.
Getting facials in summer will help your skin be protected and healthy, although, facials are beneficial all year round. Personalized professional facials have enormous benefits on the health and wellness of your skin. Also, spending an hour in a peaceful, relaxing environment can help alleviate stress and restore balance to your mind, as well as your skin…