Home Facials That Promote Skin Health
Looking to boost the benefits of your skincare routine while you’re between professional facials? Complement what’s being done in the treatment room with any one of our three at-home facials that promote healthy, hydrated skin. When paired with a professional regimen, the Antioxidant Glow, Hydra Glow and Polished Glow facials—all part of the Rhonda Allison Pro Youth-10 collection—help to increase cellular turnover while replenishing collagen, elastin, antioxidants and lipids. Powerful ingredients work to stimulate energy and cell communication, repairing glycation, cellular dysfunction and DNA breakdown, and leaving you with younger-looking skin that is soft, supple and completely radiant.
If you’re at all into the topic of skincare, you’ve likely heard the term “antioxidant” and already know that these tiny substances are key to keeping skin healthy while fighting the signs of aging. What you may not know are the specifics—like the fact that antioxidants neutralize free radicals (molecules that can cause damage to skin cells) and support a firmed, toned and glowing appearance. Getting nutrients naturally from superfoods like blueberries or kale is always the best option, but our skin also benefits from topical support with ingredients like L-malic acid, L-lactic acid, salicylic acid and grape seed extract, which all help to improve circulation and detoxify while strengthening capillaries and hydrating the skin.
- First, you’ll want to cleanse using the Foaming Peptide Cleanser, which is rich in probiotics, and boasts the soothing benefits of milk protein and peptides that aid in healthy collagen production.
- Next, the potent Cherry Jubilee Enzyme—made from sweet cherries, pomegranate and grape seed extract—helps to tone and refine pro-youth skin with ingredients like L-lactic and L-malic acid, leaving it soft, supple and radiant…with the added bonus of a tantalizing, fruity aroma that truly brings the spa home.
- The Chocolate Antioxidant Mask delivers hydration and antioxidants from cocoa extract, cranberry and camu camu deep into your skin, with a decadent and tingling experience that’s focused on revitalization and replenishment.
- Finally, it’s time to hydrate and protect with our Hydrating Grape Seed Serum, which uses refined grape seed extract to protect healthy collagen and elastin, reducing inflammation, promoting elasticity and balancing hydration for a healthy, nourished glow.
- Start off with the all-natural, probiotic essence of the Foaming Peptide Cleanser for a soothing and skin-strengthening cleanse.
- Next, the Derma Peel, a weekly exfoliation treatment, gently dissolves cellular buildup with pineapple and papaya enzymes to reveal smooth, soft and glowing skin. It’s highly effective, yet safe the most sensitive skin types.
- Bring in some hydrating relief with the Grape Seed Parfait Mask, which is rich in shea butter and infuses gentle wine extracts for vital antioxidant support. Stearic acid, grape seed extract and meadowfoam seed oil help to firm and strengthen skin’s resiliency.
- Finish with one to two pumps of the Hydrating Grape Seed Serum. Ideal for balancing menopausal skin, refined grape seed oil and wild yam extract deliver lightweight hydration with a powerful punch of antioxidants for long-term skin health.
- Cleanse skin with the all-natural, probiotic essence of our Foaming Peptide Cleanser, to nourish the skin with probiotics and stimulate healthy collagen production.
- On clean skin, apply the Papaya Tangerine Enzyme and let the enticing aromas of papaya and tangerine work alongside olive fruit oil, L-tartaric acid and passionflower extract, transforming skin so that it’s smooth, polished and deeply hydrated.
- Next, the decadent Chocolate Antioxidant Mask delivers the therapeutic benefits of cocoa extract, cranberry and camu camu, which revitalize and replenish.
- Finally, the Hydrating Grape Seed Serum protects healthy collagen and elastin while reducing inflammation, promoting elasticity, and balancing hydration while fighting problematic free radicals.
Ideal for more mature skin, the Hydra Glow facial offers a deep-pore cleanse and exfoliation that lifts away dead skin cells to reveal a smooth and hydrated texture. This pro-youth, antioxidant-rich experience provides deep hydration and nourishment. It’s a facial that requires a little more of a time commitment, so it feels especially lavish—the perfect at-home self-care treat. Your skin will look more youthful and feel as smooth as butter.
The Polished Glow is perfect for an at-home skin detox with ingredients that promote skin cell turnover, collagen production and hydration from the inside out. Antioxidants work to improve circulation, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help to repair the effects of sun damage—leaving behind skin that is bright, healthy and toned.
Pamper yourself and keep your skin healthy!